Friday 16 March 2012

Fri 17th – Sun 19th – DESSESURESS ??? Beach… Damn I made a note to check out how to spell it on the map and I threw the map out by mistake!!!


The surfer local guy told us to check out this park of KI as the national park was beautiful and there were heaps of fish… we’ve been here for 2 days so far and no fish!!  We’ve found a campsite just out of the national park though so saved ourselves $24 camping fees :-) We were running low on food and Benny has no beer or chocolate (disaster!!) so I’d had enough of fishing and beach for one day and took the ute into town (about 30mins away) for a bit of a beer run and to top up on some food bits….I used the local pub for a quick toilet stop before heading back and the bouncer commented that he liked my car… I don’t think he liked the response “Thanks :-) It’s my boyfriends!” hahaha

We found a nice camp spot though, with a gorgeous beach view and some local pelicans to keep my entertained :-) Benny ended up catching 2 King George while we were there but that was after ALLLOOOOT of effort!!


Cleaning the King George

with the pelicans help...

Our camp for a few nights 


No comments:

Post a Comment