Saturday 11 January 2014

Sun 15th - Sat 21st

Ive been a bit slack with my blog typing over the past week so I thought Id do a weekly catch up!! This week it was Malcolm and Trish's turn to go into town so we gave em a shopping list for all our Christmas goodies :) We've had a couple of HOT days, but the water is so freezing you only have to be in there for a couple of minutes and it takes your breath away and cools you down. I went for a LONG walk along the beach, it wasn't meant to be so long but I had my iPod with my and just got in the groove so went for ages, it's a hard beach to walk on cos the sand is soft which ever part you walk on but a good work out!! Talking of work outs I got my rings out and did a bit of a circuit one day, it felt cool when I started but by the time Id finished I was boiling, a jump in the sea cooled me down and a lovey solar shower to rise off afterwards. I've left the rings up in the tree and everyone seems to be having fun with them, pull ups for Benny and Malcolm and a swing for Trish!! I've called Uk a couple of times to have a chat to Mum and Dad and Jo and Pete before they all go off on their ski holidays, when I was on the phone to Jo I was lucky enough to see a pod of dolphins swimming past :) That reminds me I was reading in the hammock one day and saw a movement in the bushes, turned out to be a wallaby but he was very well camouflaged!! Me and Ben have had some nice beach walks, apart from one when we saw a "blackie" (red bellied black snack) he was sunbathing on the rocks near the beach, where the fresh water was, he didn't seem to bothered by us but I was very wary going last him! Today is a bit if a miserable day, weather wise, overcast and drizzling rain, it was bikini days the last couple of days but back in my joggers and jumper today!!

 
 

 

 

 

 

Giving Benny a foot massage....gloves were needed!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment