Monday 9 January 2012

Christmas Eve


Really nice weather in the morning so we  went for a dip in the ocean, I tried to wash my hair, Ive got this travel stuff that’s ok for the environment, there was a few sets coming in which I discovered made it hard to get the job done!! First I had to lather and keep my head above the white wash and then I had to try and get the shampoo out without getting it in my eyes so I could see when the waves were coming so I could try and dive under them!!  We had another dip later on in the day when Benny came back from the bush toilet looking a little mortified, I asked him what was wrong and his response was “I forgot to take toilet roll!!” All he was wearing was boardies and so he had to settle for wiping his bum Indian style…after using half a bottle of alcohol gel the ocean and sand exfoliation was the next cleaning ritual!...... I cooked dinner that night ;)
Carried on with some more ute jobs and then chilled out together in the double hammock J  We were only in there for 30 mins or so and Kelly and Kyle rocked up, yeeey, they’d found us!!  The rest of the evening was spent catching up, checking the beach out and enjoying some cold ones J Later in the evening the boys spent some time hunting for the weed (that I, the non-smoker) had hidden under Bennys instructions…. No joy for them that night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment