Friday 20 January 2012

Shee Wee Poem

Lauretta set me off with these types of poem and I thought I should write one about my new discovery!! I’ve heard about SheeWees before but have never used one up until now…


Peeing in the bush
Is not quite as plush
As using a toilet that flushes
And not hiding in the bushes!

My favourite is peeing in the sand
To stop splash back from the land
Baring my bum so close to the ground
Means I need to be careful of ants
And even scratchy plants!

Now I have my SheeWee
It allows me to be free, and gives me glee
I can now pee standing up
Without having to rely on luck
To miss my feet
Without using a toilet seat!

One final thought….to make sure you don’t get caught
Check which way the wind is blowing
Before you start freely flowing!!



hee hee xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice poem, I love it. I also love the two photos you took of yourself using the sheewee. Normally I think it's nasty seeing someone pee, but your photos are an exception. You look so awesome standing there with your hands around your private area like a man and leaving your mark on the sand. Very empowering! And you still look beautiful peeing standing up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete