Sunday 8 January 2012

Sun 18th – Mon 19th – Denmark with Glen

We ended up staying with Glen for another couple of nights, Benny loved catching up with his mate, I enjoyed Glens cruisy, easy going company and also the fact we had bed indoors J Glen has the most amazing house, wonky floorboards, huge kitchen and living room, wood burning stoves, lizards that live in the walls.. you can hear them through the plasterboard… and a duck that lives behind the tv!! Haha J   


Of course the couple of days in Denmark was orientated around fishing but I also enjoyed some beach time until the clouds came over...



a river rope swing… which wasn’t hugely successful due to the handle, a bit of wood, being twisted into the rope, so when I jumped and tried to swing the wood twisted and I lost my grip and fell into the water not as elegantly as planned!!...


It was actually quite shallow there but instead of being the caring boyfriend and asking if I was ok Benny was too busy laughing and Glen got the caring points by asking!!

Hanging and swinging around in the water was alot more comfortable!!!

Benny chopping wood for the fire, it was pretty chilly in the evenings!! I was helping him by making the appropriate noise as he swung his axe.. "NUURRRGGGHHH"...

...Dont think he appreciated my noises, or the camera too much!!

I also tried to get back into the exercising and went for a jog from Glens while the boys went on a fishing mission that lasted until 11pm!!!  After a great couple of days chilling out we thought we better hit the road and make it to Albany…

No comments:

Post a Comment