Sunday 8 January 2012

Tues 20th – Albany with Jesse, Jaz and Billy

In Albany we hit a few shops to get car bits and I bought some clothes dye from Spotlight (more on that later!).  Bumped into one of Bennys missus friends in the shops and drove out to their place to catch up, went fishing… I am coming to terms with the fact this is a very aussie thing to do!!  

Didn’t catch anything (worthwhile!) so went back to Jessies and had some fish from his freezer and enjoyed a movie on a super comfy sofa J  I also used the dye I’d bought earlier, I’d settled on “denim blue” and was dying a white hoody I’d brought with me, the worst colour for camping but the comfiest big hoody and some light coloured shortes…. My idea was to dye them blue to disguise the grubbiness!!  I didn’t have any gloves so used my hands, of course my hands went blue… I showed Benny and said “It looks like I’ve got leprosy!!” His response was PRICELESS, “Shouldn’t your hands be green then?!” Urm, “What?!” His explanation… “Arent Leprocorns green?!!” hahahaha, and he thinks I’M the blonde one in the relationship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment